- Build Size: 12in. x 8in. x 6in. (300mm x 200mm x 150mm)
- Layer Thickness: 0.25mm (250 microns)
- Workstation: 64-bit Windows 7, 8 or 10; x64-based processor
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100 or USB stick
- Size: 21.4in. tall x 36in. wide x 25.4in. deep (543mm x 915mm x 644mm)
- Weight: 135lbs (61kg)
- Power requirements: Universal power 100-240VAC, 750W
- 15°C – 30°C (59°F – 86°F) operating environment temperature
- 20% - 60%RH
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC, RohS, NRTL
- Special Facility Requirements: None
Our own compound of engineering-grade thermoplastic, delivering, isotropic parts stronger than polycarbonate (PC), carbon fiber- and nylon-reinforced parts and twice as strong as ABSplus. Parts made with Rizium One do not absorb water, they have a high HDT and can be sterilized. They also possess high chemical resistance, including alcohol, acetone and acid.Download Material Specifications and Independent Comparative Functional Strength Test Data
Jetted between the part and its support structure, Release One is a repelling ink that releases the bond between the part and the support structure, making support removal faster and safer than any other 3D printing process.
Enables 3D printed text and images on parts.